Subject: [Leica] M9 reliability question
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 15:37:09 +0100

That seems excellent value. I been pondering and sniffing at secondhand M9s
too, and even looked at one here at a dealers. They were looking for ?3,000
and there's another private one on an Irish ad site looking for ?2,600 -
both of which, I'm assuming the dealer's one, have had their sensors sorted.
There are some optimistically priced ones on fleaBay, but the real disrupter
to these inchoate ponderings is the distant drumming of a possible full
frame, or bigger, offering from Fuji. BTW, has anybody get a Pentax 645Z
here?

On Leicas, I brought my M3 along together with a Rolleiflex and a
Voigtlander Perkeo to my camera club's show your old equipment, and people
loved them. There more I look at my M3, the greater I admire it. Ah well....

Douglas