Subject: [Leica] M9 with old screw Leica lenses
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 01:46:03 +0100

As I mentioned in another thread, I'm seriously pondering the purchase of an
M9.

I have a few old screw Leica lenses as well as Leica screw Jupiter,
Voigtlander and Canon lenses which I used on my lllc and M3 with an adaptor,
together with standard M fitting 2.8 50mm Elmar and a 3.5 35mm Summaron with
goggles. I'll probably get a more up to date 35mm lens after a few months as
I use that length the most.

How do users of M9s find images turning out when they're taken with these
older lenses?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] M9 with old screw Leica lenses)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] M9 with old screw Leica lenses)