Subject: [Leica] Office Printers
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 01:29:01 +0100

Yup, agree with Ric. I have a very old HP 4050N which works perfectly and I
do a fair amount of letters for things I'm involved with. They're
discontinued now and mine must be 15 years old at minimum - I got it as it
was being thrown out from a bank - but I'd imagine that you should be able
to buy a 2nd hand one for very little. They're bulletproof, but large and
weigh a ton.
Douglas