Subject: [Leica] brain dead M-D (to Ted)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 14:34:36 -0500

It's a issue simply because I do not turn off the camera. Hardly ever
anyway. Not with any camera I have ever owned.

I refuse to pay $6000 for a camera that requires to me change this most
fundamental behavior (regardless of how easy and trivial it may seem to be
to others) and pay the ultimate price of a dead battery when I go to take a
photograph if I don't (which already happened to me in the first five days
of ownership.)

This has never happened with any other camera I have owned.

Gosh, have the Leica apologists been stirred again? Leica can do no wrong?
.
Dave.

--
My photography web site <http://www.dlkphotography.com>