Subject: [Leica] IMG: Children at the horse sales
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 08:37:37 +0100

Nathan

Thank you for looking, and for your comments. It would have been easy to
crop out the adults at both the taking stage and the editing stage but it
would have detracted in a serious way from the intent of the image which
shows the adults indifference to the children whilst so engrossed in their
horses.

As an ?old school? photographer who grew in the days of Kodachrome etc. I
always crop in the camera, and it is very unusual for me to crop in
post-processing although it does happen very occasionally.

Thanks again for your comments,

Gerry