Subject: [Leica] Transmission of Photos Problem
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 22:04:09 +0100
References: <CA+yJO1Aiow=1kExiT6EQLhpNo_y52mYWY1FXsFc-gfkk1zsKvg@mail.gmail.com> <DE42975F-24A6-484E-88D6-BEBBCEF4CF5F@icloud.com> <CA+yJO1AeVTW=m204EHXcTK3yBcDBBdKkriagrgTb_sRZdT7FJw@mail.gmail.com> <30720248-5031-b5fa-3e23-b7436add9732@lighttube.net> <CA+yJO1BzAnx6ye6Oc-z7F6ZrwcdJKbd12iA_3kiYvuxbYtGL-g@mail.gmail.com> <1683F64A-A504-4308-97E3-3F3E12C24B37@icloud.com> <CA+yJO1BArPo0MOYj-=CCnmpkCFE9=Ru+WgwbkiSsUQyMgms9YA@mail.gmail.com> <2c0e5fbd763045ae9529e83e71e875a4@WhizzEXM02.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1CfUoMvS28=XMpTGv5kp7ErtYiuO4_fav4T+v44BEUVUw@mail.gmail.com>

If 26 of the 28 uploaded correctly it would tend to suggest it is not a
problem at their end, but it may well take some time to resolve.

Good luck!

Gerry

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Transmission of Photos Problem)
Message from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Transmission of Photos Problem)