Subject: [Leica] Last thoughts on photographing art.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 05:46:42 -0500

I routinely scan small pieces of art, as well as lots of photography with
excellent results at the Cammie G. Henry Research Center.
One fascinating project is here:  www.sonc.com/hair

My scanner is an Epson 11000xl with a tabloid sized bed.

We use the images to allow patrons to look at the work without handling it.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter