Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: wine, women and song
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 22:51:14 +0200

Nice series again.

I like the first one a lot in spite of its technical flows, I DK why,
perhaps simply because it is life caught unaware?.

The yellow flowers must be brooms. At least that's what I'd call them if
their scent is sweet and oily. Love them BTW

And the guy trying a selfie after tasting wine ;-)
I don't know this surname. Is he Polish?

Amities de Catalogne du Nord
Philippe

Le 9 juin 2016 ? 21:17, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> a ?crit :