Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Zoroastrian Fire Temple
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 21:44:25 +0000

Glad I do not in that case ;-)

john

-----Original Message-----

Sometimes I use Color Efex Pro if I like the look. Have you looked at Stock
sites lately?? Mine are very, very conservative!

Tina

Sent from my iPhone

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Zoroastrian Fire Temple)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGS: Zoroastrian Fire Temple)