Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Summer's arrival…
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 20:47:48 -0500

Thank you Jim and Sonny.

Jim, I think the equivalent 360 mm focal length makes the hillside appear a
bit more cliff like than it actually is. It's visually pulling houses up on
the hill forward. I'll speculate that the "lake homes" will be found in the
trees nearer the water.

Sonny, I do like his work. So I'll take it as a complement. Though I
certainly do not think of him as working in black and white. And generally
think of his subjects as a bit more? how shall I say? "Odd?"

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMGs: Summer's arrival…)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs: Summer's arrival…)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMGs: Summer's arrival…)