Subject: [Leica] Introducing a Friend: Carlos Schwartz
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 18:05:07 -0700

Hello Carlos,
 A big welcome! Be prepared for good, bad, ugly comments about your photos.
By the same token, we give great praise when you have truly captured a nice,
great, fantastic photo! :-)
Show no fear, just do your photo thing as you feel it!
WE ALL DO THAT! If someone "barks at one of your photos?" Decide your
response carefully? Maybe the person making the comment is correct! MAYBE
NOT? That happens!
That's why we are all here........ to receive a pat on the back? Or a pat on
the ASS!   :-)
Live with us and constantly learn! "Trust me my old Son. WE ALL ARE LEARNING
EVERYDAY!"
LEARN from us AND WE SHALL LEARN FROM YOU!  BECOME A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER!
Besides no one is so good they can't learn!
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant  OC