Subject: [Leica] Barrel Makers
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 21:43:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

An interesting picture story, Lluis.

Montie

>>I have upload 7 pictures corresponding to my original vintage prints from
>>1990 on Ilford Gallery Mate paper 24 x 30 cm (9,5" x 11,8?), these are the
>>only 7 original vintage copies, I?m looking for collectors who can be
>>interested in such historical documents from this Art Craft Industrie.

Here is the album with the 7 pictures, please view them large, I?ve tried to
do the edition to be as more similar as the original print as possible,
thank you!

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Boters/>

Leica R3, using lenses of 50mm, and Super-Angulon 21 f4, Ilford HP5 on ID 11

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis