Subject: [Leica] A Photograph and a few comments about Orlando and the Philly Gay Pride Parade
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 20:16:41 -0700

Hi Jim,
I can only in my deepest human feelings offer my sorrow in this dastardly
killing. I never cease to be absolutely amazed about the USA and their weird
fascination with weapons of murder and massacre.
However, know you have my kindest thoughts about this ridiculous slaughter
of human beings. They were "good folks" out for a grand evening of
celebration. And along comes some "wing nut loose critter?" And you have
this bloody slaughter!
Take care and comfort my dear friend that there are many of us who think
highly of you and your clan! Fear not I will stand with you as a friend any
day!
cheers,
Dr. ted Grant  OC