Subject: [Leica] IMG: Selfie with Fire
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:07:49 -0700

Ugh. I dislike mixed desaturated photos.
My suggestion would be to change to color in the red lights ONLY, to
something more pleasing and/or brightness.

Jay

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography) ([Leica] IMG: Selfie with Fire)
Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Selfie with Fire)