Subject: [Leica] Barrel Makers
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 19:45:40 +0100

Lluis,

for some reason I only just found the link to this. These shots are very,
very
good. They almost deserve a book on their own as a document of a disappearing
art and craft.

Have you any more similar ones of other disappearing crafts etc. They
fascinate
me in the same way that Willy Ronis' book "Provence" does (recommended to
all if
you don't know it), recording things which are becoming less and less with
us,
while the surroundings remain familiar.

Peter