Subject: [Leica] More about my father
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 22:55:59 +0100

That's a fascinating document, Nathan, and to think how he adapted and
evolved as his dream state twisted against him as later religious and
political pressures were brought to bear when he got back home to Poland. In
the probably ever true and always applicable - as long as a two legged biped
drags his way across the mud - words of Euripides:
"When one with honeyed words but evil mind
Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state."

Douglas