Subject: [Leica] IMG: How can you get a dirty sensor with a camera that doesnot have interchangeable lenses?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:31:27 +0100

That's unusual, Nathan. I see it. How on earth could it get on the sensor?
The only thing I can think of is some sort of chemical or gas reaction with
the sensor. How long has it been there, and did its arrival coincide with
anything?

Maybe Nigel Farage walked past you. There's a touch of the Braunau night
about that fellow....:-)

Douglas