Subject: [Leica] The new Hasselblad is announced
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 14:09:04 -0400

It seems to be a CMOS medium format sensor Frank.
So unlike your back for your CM your not stuck in old time studio tripod
ISO's but can shoot anything you can see that moves in any as in any kind of
light hand held. Just like modern DSLR people. And Leica M people.
I do think that shooting with an old CL Hasselblad with a more modern CMOS
back would be not so terrible. A thing id find familiar. Although the
fastest medium format film was iso 1600 color neg.