Subject: [Leica] Back ar work
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 21:59:16 -0500

That's interesting, Herb.  I switched from EE to Aeronautical Eng. at
the end of my freshman year, so I can't appreciate all of the electrical
wizardry.  But one of the section heads working for me, an ME, had
acquaintances with the requisite skills.  All I did was to provide the
digital inputs and the calibration data.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA