Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/6/2016: ready for footie
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 06:08:51 +0200

A rare photo of me, taken the other day by a visiting friend. Poland was
going to play Switzerland in the first match of the knockout stage of
Euro2016. While I do not own a Poland football jersey, I have a souvenir
t-shirt bought in Buffalo a couple of years ago, which reflects that city?s
Polish heritage:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-brF5R9V/A

The shirt worked as planned and Poland beat Switzerland. They will face
Belgium in the quarterfinal on Thursday, and the shirt will be pressed into
service again.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman