Subject: [Leica] IMGS: The Tomb of Hafez
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 19:07:36 -0400

PESO:

One of the most popular tourist attractions for Iranian tourists is the
tomb of the Persian poet Hafez in Shiraz.  It is a tradition to take a
volume of his poems, touch the marble tomb, and open the book at random to
read the page.  It is supposed to give you some insight into your future
love life.  We visited the park at night and almost all of these photos are
at 6400 ISO.  I am still very pleased with the grain-like noise of the high
ISOs of the SL.

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000WR961I_Yyj8

and on until the end.  Less Info for a bigger photo.

C&C greatly appreciated.

I found this article while researching Hafez:
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/02/12/466408554/in-iran-a-poets-700-year-old-verses-still-set-hearts-aflame

Tina
--
Tina Manley