Subject: [Leica] Trans-Siberian Express
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 06:08:40 +0200
References: <CA+yJO1B0MwnC7QoNOiV8f5vQsEUZxLmLuN2APZO6KeJTJHerHw@mail.gmail.com> <D3A1B91C.64B1C%mark@rabinergroup.com> <CA+yJO1DEJ_1BELF3wOv9gQBfaT-h27D7Jep9AmFJ6NkgCovPDg@mail.gmail.com> <D3A1BE48.7783B%chris@chriscrawfordphoto.com> <CA+yJO1CLmSG=RtSX04OsTB7vWyjH4qT9bWNYoPH30XXDpyzS=A@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtCMnjb0ZHF2o8J2W1EgF=8MHuzMUWO+grOtpuHUJ3Q1g@mail.gmail.com> <2BA7E32A-B451-4918-B4DD-771901B1DD20@gmail.com>

Just be careful of counterfeit vodka. It is rife there.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain