Subject: [Leica] IMG: Division
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 16:45:03 -0400

Thanks, Steve.  No, stock photographs are usually the opposite of reality,
it they are sold for advertising.  Editorial stock should reflect reality,
though.  These days you have no say over how your stock photos are used.  I
used to do only rights managed, editorial sales.  Now the buyers can do
anything they want with the photo, once it's leased, it's gone.

Tina