Subject: [Leica] A special Pet
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 23:30:52 +0200

Jim, Douglas

Thank you very much for looking and commenting, I?ve took this picture in
2016, around my home. It is not usual at all in our days and in our city
area have a goat as a pet. It was not the first time I saw, I?ve already saw
before but I was not prepared with my camera, this time I could shoot.

Lluis