Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Shah Cheragh Shrine
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 10:49:19 -0400

PESO:

If you can stand one more mosque, I'm pretty sure this is the last one!
Again, Hossein had a friend who got us in to a closed part of the mosque -
the balcony overlooking the entire mosque - both the men's and the women's
section.  I stayed up there for the whole service and then photographed
people outside after the service.  There is a long series of a little girl
playing peek-a-boo behind her mother's chador.  Enjoy!

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I00007cqtu1wt6FI

And continue to the end - about 30 photos.

C&C greatly appreciated!

Tina

--
Tina Manley