Subject: [Leica] Bo-bo-boyz
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 08:55:21 -0700

Well done Sonny!
As these family pictures can and do  become the most important images you
can capture in a lifetime!
My children (4) were my earliest subjects in learning much of my lighting
portrait techniques, They'd sit in their high chair and I'd give them some
kind of "food-candy kind of goodie" to munch on while I set up lights &
stands in the family room turning it into a portrait sort of studio. I have
umpteen dozens of 3 ring binders with negs and contact sheets that go back
60 plus years. All family and relatives.
As you obviously well know when the families, your grown children and in
some cases grandchildren? As with many of the elders in the crew know!
The camera must always be at hand!
Mine always were.:-)
cheers,
ted grant  OC