Subject: [Leica] Street Photography workshop
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 10:34:35 +0100

I will be running a street photography workshop in Southampton (UK) on
Saturday 10 September. It will be based in the centre of the city and is
suitable for most levels of photographic skill. The cost will be ?75 and
will include light refreshments, and will be limited to a maximum of 12
people. If you are interested please email me off-list at photos at
gwpics.com.

I hope to see one or two of you there.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS