Subject: [Leica] In the Subway with the M6
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 23:28:39 +0200

Thank you very much Jim, D 76 give me very pleasant results, I obtain the
B&W I like with deep blacks, D76 and ID11 (is the same old formula) are the
developers I?ve used more frequently, however during some years I get the
service of a professional lab they use X-TOL and I loved it as well. When
tus lab has been closed I?ve tried some external services but I was never
happy, now I?m developing myself again and I?m happy with the tones I obtain.

Lluis