Subject: [Leica] In the Subway with the M6
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:54:47 -0700

Lluis mon ami,
An amazing set of photos "SUBWAY!" You had a few photo numbers in your post
text but I missed them and went right at the beginning and have just sat
here for over two hours opening and looking at every photo in the SUBWAY
SERIES!  When one takes the time & not JUST a quick look and quickly to the
next image. A collection such as this illustrates you truly are invisible
when clicking the shutter!
I can say that quite simply and honestly because I have been within a few
feet of you on the street and in the subway watching you do your magic! Not
only that, but without question you have the most amazing sense of
"OBSERVATION of SUBJECTS."
It's time after time, the subject isn't so obvious to us but the subject
hits you on the side of the head.
What really smacks you, are those of such subtle content you know quite
honestly, if it were me or another? We would probably miss the moment?
Obviously when you put the image on our screen? You bet we see the subject
and respond, "Look at that sharp eyed son of gun how did he see that?" :-)
Knowing often we may see it? But not have the "GUTS TO GO CLICK!" Why? We
don't have the guts to shoot quickly before being discovered I was taking a
photo.  :-(  THEN become involved in some useless degree of street
embarrassment discussion.
You are admired by many who never cease to be amazed at your incredible
talent to "OBSERVE and CLICK the moments!"
cheers,
Dr. ted OC
:-) DAMN YER GOOD!! :-)