Subject: [Leica] FS: Fuji XE-1
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:46:43 -0700

I have the complete box with all that entails, manuals , chargers, useless
other things...etc..

Condition is basically 90+% of new...

$275 for the body..caps etc.

$150 for the 16-50 f3.5-5.6 Super EBC XC OIS  AF lens,,,,hood caps, etc.

$40 Thumbs UP

$65 for the Fuji Brand Leica M lens to Fuji body adapter  ( I have 2 of
these)

$20 each..2 spare batteries

Less than 10,000 total exposures

Guaranteed to work and work well.... Firmware is up to date as of late May.
Not sure if there has been a more recent release

Plus shipping..

I will throw in a Lowepro shoulder case and one of the adapters or both
batteries or the thumbs up. if you buy the body and lens together.

Buy it all and save 10% + I will pay shipping to CONUS.

I accept anything that looks or acts like money..(BitCoin is NOT included in
my opinion of what money is)

2 week money back guarantee...

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net