Subject: [Leica] IMG: Trucks Rule !
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:47:55 -0500

Douglas,

Your stories of your youth brought to mind something from my working
years.  We had a brilliant engineer who was confined to a wheel chair.
He was frustrated because the USAF base had no suitable way to easily
transport him to other buildings for meetings.  His solution was to hold
on to the rear corner of his supervisor's pickup and get towed to the
meeting.  The safety authorities soon took a dim view of this.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA