Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Istanbul
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 21:13:06 -0700

I just love travel photography, if done right.....

Wonderful work...

I am curious... why are all (?) the images TIFs?  Is this the normal output
for the Leica SL?

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

PESO:

I've started editing and uploading my photos of Istanbul.  We stopped there
on the way to Iran and on the way back.  My purpose was to photograph Syrian
refugees in Istanbul for a fund-raiser at Winthrop University.  The
fund-raiser is still going on and will have an exhibit at Winthrop in
September to sell prints, note cards, and canvases with all of the proceeds
going to scholarships for Syrian refugee children. I'll have more on that
later.  In the meantime, I've posted a few photos from Istanbul:

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Turkey/G0000gyr5D5oapVk/I00
00MriT_L_H4Es

and further.  Photos of the refugees will be posted later.

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Istanbul)