Subject: [Leica] IMG: Skipper and Smiling Selfie
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 16:40:59 -0700

>>> I purposely added a little blurring to the selfie, which was shot at
f/1.4, to give me half a chance of a decent image.  The older I get, the
less photogenic I become.<

Hey Jim, NO! NO! Don't think that way!  :-) Jeeeeeessssssssh! You'll scare
all the "elder Honeys off!"  :-)
Think positive and 22 years old! And what a smashing good lookin' lad you
were then! When you shoot that ? Elderly good lookin' guy in the mirror? The
22 year old will smile back! Oh with a slight bit of elderly fine tuning,
:-) But pleasant "lines of slight aging!" See how easy that is?  ;-)
Now put that into what we do with wine?  We age it quite simply because it
increases in flavour!!! As one can have happen as we sort of think young,
but being elder gently!
SEE MY FRIEND? IT'S ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE AND AGING GRACFULLY WHILE THINKING
YOUNG AND THE ATTITUDE THAT GOES WITH THOSE THOUGHTS!
cheers,
Dr. ted grant C.M.
:-)