Subject: [Leica] website test
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 09:18:36 +0200

Hi Leo,

Like it! Nice and clean, uncluttered layout, great
pictures - the site is very fast on my setup.

Personally, I would prefer it to show three or four
pics on screen with a horizontal scroll arrow to take
me to the next group of pics rather than all of them in
a line running off the screen.

IMHO, it seems a little archaic to have to use the
bottom slider to take a first look through them.
Otherwise, no niggles.

(Viewed it with Firefox - very fast Wortmann Terra PC
with Windows 7 OS, 27-inch Dell monitor at 1920x1080,
broadband Internet connection)

Cheers
Douglas