Subject: [Leica] Ethics in photography
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (photo photo)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 10:11:50 +0200 (CEST)

But in this case it was not the cashier who made the mistake, it was
apparently
incorrectly programmed in the system. The cashier could do nothing. I am
aware
that cashiers are docked if, for example, the money does not add up at the
end
of their shift. That is why I ALWAYS correct things if I am mistakenly given
too
much change--although that is becoming less and less relevant since I hardly
ever pay with cash in stores these days.

Cheers,

Nathan