Subject: [Leica] Ethics in photography
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 16:18:51 +0200

Sorry, Howard, I got sidetracked with something called
work;-)

Just a very general rhetorical question after agreeing
with your yes.

I would always let the cashier call the manager and
earn himself/herself brownie points by pointing out the
store?s mistake (their job is hard enough).

The fact is, that when you take your wares to the
checkout, you have already decided that you are
prepared to pay the asking price - or at least try to
haggle with a salesperson before you go to the checkout.

Best
Douglas