Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/8/2016: how Lluis does it
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 00:28:19 +0200

I am posting this from my hotel in Sitges, where I have spent a wonderful
afternoon and evening with my friend Lluis. We saw many interesting things
and I took a lot of pictures, but there is not doubt about my picture of the
day. Lluis?s charming personality is the secret behind all the wonderful
people pictures he shares with us, and here is proof.

We sat down to have a beer in a beach bar. Within minutes, Lluis had
established contact with two French ladies at the neighbouring table:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-qM78NKq/A

Afterwards, he is writing his details in the notebook of one of the ladies,
at her request:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8PxV2gj/A

Green with envy.

Cheers,