Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Little Free Libraries
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:11:03 -0500

The box with the Owl painted on the side had children's books on the lower
shelf; and adult books on the upper shelf.

These four and all the other boxes that I've checked out have all been adult
books. Mostly novels; some religious. I've only once found something that I
really wanted to read. Though I've been tempted several times to try authors
I've never heard of.

I have dropped off books without taking any; hoping I may be able to grab
one without returning one. ;)

a note off the iPad, George

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Little Free Libraries)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] IMGs: Little Free Libraries)