Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers, SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 06:38:37 -0500

You may have heard that we've had lots of rain in Louisiana, though it
hasn't been featured much on TV or the Press. We're OK in Natchitoches, and
Adam and family in Iowa, Louisiana and Eric in New Orleans are also safe.
There's been great flooding, perhaps more devastating  than the New Jersey
Hurricane and it's still happening as waters crest further south.
Anyhow, I found you a flower (you knew I would, huh?)

http://sonc.com/look/?p=5158

--
Regards,

Sonny