Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers - Aram
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 11:43:04 -0400

Beautiful!  When we bought our farm, it had been abandoned for two years
and wisteria covered everything.  We have spent about 5 years trying to cut
it all down!!  It's impossible to get rid of.  There are two kinds of
wisteria, though, one twines up clockwise and the other counter-clockwise.
One of them is an Asian import and that's the kind we have.  It's worse
than kudzu!

Your's looks like the good kind ;-)

Tina