Subject: [Leica] New eating establishment in Yakima
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:10:52 +0000

MOD Pizza has come to Yakima.  If you are not familiar with the chain, it is
kind of like the Subway of Pizza.  You pay one price, depending on the crust
size, then build your own pizza.  Just tell them what you want, and how
much, and they fix it up for you.  Pretty good pizza.  Solves the problem of
my liking artichokes and green peppers and my wife not.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/f/Mod+Pizza-1666.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/f/Mod+Pizza-1669.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/f/Mod+Pizza-1673.jpg.html

View them large, even if they were taken with the Sony RX100

Comments welcome

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] New eating establishment in Yakima)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] New eating establishment in Yakima)