Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Miracle Gift
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 21:59:06 -0700

(yes, there are light flare, it is what is it)

Susanne is dying. No, (hopefully) not tomorrow or next week, but as a
metastatic cancer patient, it will kill her. This is why you don't hear
about metastatic cancer with the "Pink" campaign and such because these
patients do not get better.

We had never met in person and with our ignorance of Midwest geography, we
did not realize that we were only 3 hours away from Susanne and her wife,
Jenn, from Kansas City where we were attending an event. When we found out,
we did the only thing possible: at the last day of the event, we got up
with 2 hours of sleep and rented a car from the airport, drove 3 hours to
meet them, did some photos and had lunch, then drove 3 hours back to the
airport to catch our flight.

Susanne called it a "miracle gift", I call it the least we can do for them.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20160824-Scanned-1.jpg

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: A Miracle Gift)