Subject: [Leica] IMGs: About those iphones I SURRENDER! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 15:57:17 -0700

OK OK! I surrender!  J

Over the weekend my son will take me to the main shopping mall where I shall
purchase "A PHONE!"

that I have been informed will allow me to make "STUNNING EXPOSURES" of my
Great Grand daughter and whatever else I'm intrigued with?

I shall once again learn to master the art of posting photos as dear friend
Bob Adler supplied explicit instructions!

Hopefully I can put all the directions together successfully to illustrate I
haven't lost my ability to find interesting photo moments with a "DAMN
TELEPHONE!" J .

So before I die shortly I will learn how to master an iphone and capture
interesting photo moments as I did with my magnificent LEICA'S!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssshhhhhhhh!

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATHE! J I'm a slow learner!

cheers,

Dr. ted  O.C.