Subject: [Leica] Ideas on LUG Book 2016
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 15:23:37 -0700

Hi Richard, Dan & CREW!

Dan like you, I contributed to each book year and the past couple of years
with my two boys published along with myself!

A WONDERFUL feeling for me and the boys. One of them already has two "blow
your mind images picked!" And it isn't anywhere near cut off date! Oh by the
way? This is the son who is a  "photographer" for fun! J

Not the one that goes to RIO to cover the Para-OLYMPICS next week. J

As far as I'm concerned Richard, given the champion job of book
creation/design you've delivered.

I surely hope you produce it in the same fashion of design for 2016?

As much as the early editions were a collection of cool photos well
organized. In reality, it looked like a "camera club" presentation! Jeeesh
don't get wet knickers!  L

"WHAT YOU DID?"

You made the design concept look like a PROFESSIONAL BOOK PRODUCTION! A
high-end publishing house designed product!

You moved it from the nice looking camera club outing, a very fine job from
the beginning by the previous designers.

To a book produced from the results of a group of professional
photographers/ artists/ street photogs. all class shooters! I mean that most
sincerely! Despite the whining and bitching!

To the "complainers???GET OVER IT!

RICHARD MOVED OUR CREW INTO A HIGH CLASS ACT! PERIOD! 2016 ? Whatever is
decided for book & design?

My boys and I will have our two photos somewhere in the book, wherever
Richard feels they fit to help keep the book looking pure magical!

Have a nice day everyone!

cheers,

Dr. Ted Grant O.C.

---