Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Summerfest
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 16:38:40 -0400

Yes, Ted, it seems to be everywhere.  More in areas where there are lots of
Trump for President signs, though!!  We have a huge obesity problem in the
USA.  More and more people are just giving up and riding in those electric
scooters instead of walking.  Too much sugar, too many carbohydrates, too
much TV, too little exercise and that's what you get!  You should see the
meals that kids are fed at school.  It's an absolute disgrace!!  More than
1/3 of all adults are considered to be obese and the kids are catching up!

Tina