Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: back to work (and play)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:40:41 +0200

After the previous week?s excitement in Catalonia, it was time to go back to
work. But this being August, the rhythm is slower and the hours shorter than
at other times. So I have a lot of people, a lot of colours, kitties,
seascapes, the city, even the driving range of our golf course, and a
delicious vegan dish at the end. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1690

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain