Subject: [Leica] Not for me ...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 16:20:51 -0700

Incredible! :-)
To observe a child that small, then see the photographic potential is
amazing! I'd bet a $100.oo dollars most shooters walking down the street
would not see this scene as Lluis did & shot it!
Oh sure there'll be some who, after seeing it here on their computer screen
will say?  "Oh sure I'd have shot that! If I saw it!" My simple response?
"Bull crap!"
It's quite simple really to say that, because?
"HOW MANY OF THIS CREW?" Put up this kind of story telling photography "
DAILY?"
It takes a "street photo hunter" with an incredible sense of "OBSERVATION"
to see image moments such as this and capture it quicker than the blink of
an eye! All one can offer is?
"EAT YOUR HEART OUT CARTIER BRESSON!"
Good on you Lluis! :-)
cheers,