Subject: [Leica] More NG success
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 10:40:51 +0100

Well done Gerry, nice to see a touch of Street on the beach. I can't help
thinking he'd be a bit more of a babe magnet like me if he wore budgie
smugglers :-)

Douglas
who's doing a bit of swimming again every day and has just replaced his 34
year old Speedo briefs with.... two pairs of Speedo briefs. My children hang
their heads with the uncoolness of it all. But they don't understand paunch
proud fluid dynamics :-)