Subject: [Leica] IMG: It's Sure Not El Raval !
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 22:59:34 +0200

My experience is that it is very country-specific. It is reasonably easy to
do street photography here in Spain, and in Portugal or Italy. Further north
it is more difficult, possibly reflecting the fact that Scandinavians are
more reserved than the southerners. My Asian experience is more limited, but
certainly I have had no problems in the 3 countries in East Asia that I have
visited, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. In North America there are lots of
regional variations. The place where I have had the most problems was a
street market in Brussels (Place Jeu de Balles) where many of the vendors
are illegal immigrants and so suspicious of anyone with a camera.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain