Subject: [Leica] Range Finder Forum
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:37:50 -0400

Rangefinder Forum?s owner, Stephen Gandy, is having a Vivian Mier Photo
Contest. You have to shoot n her style, then he gives the Rolleiflex T to
the winner. I think the winners are going to be voted on by RFF?s members.
So, yeah its legit! Candy is giving a Rollei T as --
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography
Fort Wayne, Indiana
260-437-8990

Become a fan on Facebook

a prize because VM is known to have used one.

On 9/13/16, 7:32 AM, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of